To treat enlarged pores and blackheads, choose the 0.25mm roller. In contrast, if you intend to treat blemished skin, acne scars, lines/wrinkles or pigmentation spots, choose the 0.5mm roller. If you have deep, persistent wrinkles or scars, choose the 0.75mm
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles by 47%
- Tones and tightens saggy skin
- Helps reduce age spots and sun damage
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce enlarged pores and uneven texture
- Helps strengthen the skin by maintaining proper hydration
- Provides antioxidant protection and helps repair damaged skin
After 4 weeks: Wrinkles reduced by 47%.
After 2 hours: Hydration increased by 37%. Still at the same level after 3 weeks of use.
After 2 hours: Skin roughness reduced by 11%. Result maintained after 3 weeks.
After 24h: Hydration 58.5% more effective than when using Hyaluronic Acid.
After 1 week: Expression lines reduced by 21%, and wrinkle length by 16%.
After 2 weeks: Wrinkle depth reduced by 17% and the face is smoother.
Your Wrinkle Eraser™ Kit includes:
1 âme pure® CIT Face Roller®
1 Wrinkle Eraser GEL 30ml®
1 Sanitizer Spray
This advanced treatment offers a concentrated formula of 4 high-dose active ingredients (12% in the GEL), with proven effects documented in 10 studies; fights the signs of aging.
The Wrinkle Eraser™ is a technological marvel and a revolutionary new beauty product that works similarly to Botox, relaxing muscle contractions to give your skin a smoother appearance. Its effects are instant and long-term, visibly firming and tightening skin, correcting the appearance of deep facial lines and wrinkles while preventing further damage. The result is a face free from expression lines.
The Wrinkle Eraser™ effectively supports the skin's healing process and assists in collagen production. It helps brighten and even out your complexion and promotes firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
âme pure® Original CIT face Roller™
Put simply, the âme pure® CIT Face Roller creates a controlled skin injury with the aid of tiny micro needles, which the body then repairs as a natural reaction. Collagen and elastin are then immediately produced, and new, healthy skin replaces old scar tissue. New capillaries are also formed, increasing blood flow to the skin. The result is smooth, soft skin, free of scars and wrinkles. The increased production of collagen and elastin can be compared with the effects of laser treatment; however, the âme pure® CIT Face Roller has little to no side effects and the post-treatment recovery time is minimal.
The CIT Face Roller increases absorption of active ingredients up to 1,000-fold, giving you a significantly faster and better result when combining the CIT Face Roller with Wrinkle Eraser Gel™. However, other skincare products you have at home may not be advisable for use with the roller and may result in extensive and adverse side effects, and the desired results will not be achieved. If, on the other hand, you follow the instructions from âme pure®, you can expect good results with absolute confidence.
Wrinkle Eraser Gel™ is a unique gel containing 4 exclusive active ingredients (12%), with clinically proven effects documented in 10 studies. These active ingredients include Blue Marine from Brittany and the rejuvenating ingredient Betox-93®, the world’s purest Beta Glucan, which is exclusive to âme pure®. The gel has an ultra-cooling effect that immediately provides your face with a feeling of long-lasting freshness and comfort. When used with the CIT Face Roller™ the gel hydrates your skin, instantly relieving excessive heat and stinging, and reduces redness. The Cooling Wrinkle Eraser Gel™ helps reduce redness, stimulates your skin’s immune response and reduces the risk of infection.
It improves the uptake of collagen to the dermis, leading to improved generation of new skin and replacement of damaged skin. For the maximum cooling effect, keep refrigerated. Wrinkle Eraser Gel™ is dermatologically tested and unfragranced.
âme pure® Sanitizer Spray
A unique sanitizer spray specially formulated for âme pure® - to be used anytime, anywhere, without water or towels. It leaves hands feeling soft and smooth, with Aloe Vera, vitamin E and a fresh scent of lemon. Use the âme pure® Sanitizer Spray to disinfect the CIT Face Roller’s microneedles before and after use.
The Wrinkle Eraser provides clinic-quality results from the comfort of your own home.
Proven to protect human keratinocytes exposed to cold stress (-20°C, 50 min.); approximately 60% more effective than Hyaluronic Acid.
- The Wrinkle Eraser™ GEL provide an immediate and long-lasting moisturising effect on the skin as well as an instant improvement in wrinkle appearance. They provide a solution for the derma dehydration complex that arises with age and is the main reason for wrinkle formation.
- They contain the blue ingredient from the bay in Brittany, with the same monosaccharides as Hyaluronic Acid. This offsets the decline of hyaluronic acid levels, which occurs naturally with age, and holds water in the epidermis, preventing dehydration and wrinkles. The skin is immediately hydrated and looks fuller for longer, and wrinkles are reduced almost instantly.
- They contain a molecular cosmetic ingredient that gives the same results as Botox, but does so by relaxing the muscles responsible for the formation of expression lines rather than paralyzing them. A natural, safer and smoother alternative to Botox.
- They stimulate your skin’s immune response to help fight off pathogens (bacteria, etc.) that attack the skin. As a result, collagen works more effectively to create new skin cells, and the effects of other cosmetic ingredients are also significantly enhanced.
What is CIT treatment
WHAT IS CIT TREATMENT?
CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy) is a minimally invasive skin treatment. The âme pure® CIT Roller offers laser-like results and can be used for the removal of stretch marks, acne scars, sun-damaged skin, lines and wrinkles.
The âme pure® CIT Roller can tighten skin, improve skin texture, reduce enlarged pores and improve capillary blood flow.
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
The âme pure® CIT Roller delivers thousands of microscopic punctures to the outer epidermis of the skin, which in turn stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin. As with other re-surfacing techniques, this superficial abrasion, without the removal of healthy epidermis, induces rapid healing and involves minimal discomfort.
The tiny micro needles deliver mini-traumas to the outer epidermis, and the cells are tricked into repairing themselves and producing new collagen.
Our secret? When you combine the âme pure® CIT Roller with our innovative Collagen Therapy Gel, new skin cell generation is amplified and old scar tissue is destroyed more rapidly. As a result, your skin becomes thicker and fuller, reducing the appearance of scars, lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
As well as stimulating collagen production, this technique of micro-needling also enhances trans-dermal absorption, meaning any substance applied to the skin can be absorbed much more easily. The skin works as a protective barrier for the body, and the CIT roller allows us to temporarily pierce that barrier.
This means that any topical application used actually reaches the areas it is intended for. Accurate and minimally invasive microneedle penetration of the epidermis increases absorption of the active ingredients in âme pure™ skincare formulations up to 1000-fold (research 9).
Precautions for use
- CIT Face Roller should be used only by you and must not be shared with othersDiabetes (delayed wound healing)
- CIT Face Roller should not be used on acne lesions, Nodulocystic acne/ nodules, lumps, abscesses, boils, cyst, active herpes outbreakor any other form of acute infection or inflammation of the skin.
- CIT Face Roller should not be used on keloid and hypertrophic scarring (overgrowth of scar tissue that develops around a wound above the skin).
- CIT Face Roller should not be used on raised moles or warts.
- CIT Face Roller should not be used on: Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis and Severe solar keratosis
- Do not use if you suffer from haemophilia.
- Tanning bed and sunless tanning products should be avoided the the 2 months treatment course.
- Avoidance of Acne medicines and any other photosensitizing medicationfor the past 6-12 months
- We recommend waiting 6 weeks after filler Injectable before CIT Roller is done to avoid an inflammatory reaction.
- Avoid exercise that causes sweating, sauna, or steam baths if any skin irritation exists.Do not use exfoliating medications, chemicals, or products containg salisylic acid, AHA/BHAacids, glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxidethe 2 months treatment course.
- Do not use CIT Roller on children or animals. Keep awayfrom children
Cancellations and returns
CIT Rollers, Pens or Stamps may only be exchanged if they are unopened and wrapped in their original protective cellophane/plastic packaging. If the protective cellophane/plastic seal is opened, we cannot accept any returns on items that are not eligible for resale due to hygiene reasons.